Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Your new car

The car pictured in this note is a Mercedes Maybach.. Notice the 'recliner' rear seats, and the electrostatic' sunroof.

The sunroof turns from opaque to crystal clear depending on the passengers preference.

















NOW, STOP DREAMING AND GET BACK TO WORK! (BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT)!





There is more .



Bicycle ride anyone?






WHEN HELMETS MAKE NO SENSE...





PARACHUTE'S A BETTER IDEA...



There is yet more






What will I be when I grow up?






If you don't pass this along, a dog


Will come out and pee on your computer!


don't worry you don't have to pass it on .






And in a final thought





There have been times when I may have;

disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you,

irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves

with all the emails I send,


So today I just wanna tell you that...



I PLAN TO CONTINUE





1 comment: